We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday.
- A $10 delivery fee only applies for:
- Saturday deliveries
- Deliveries to hill suburbs
- Deliveries to nearby rural areas that are less than 9m³ (eg West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Springston). Conditions may apply to 3m deliveries to nearby rural areas or for hill suburbs – please enquire.
- This is $10 per delivery; not per 3m³.
- 12m³ deliveries are possible with further discounts. Please enquire.
- Pine – A soft wood that is easy to start a fire with but does burn faster than Oregon, Macrocarpa or Blue Gum.
- Logburner Mix – 1/2 Pine and 1/2 Oregon. Start your fire with Pine and then use the Oregon, which is a medium density wood, to provide a more consistent heat output.
- Half Pine and half Blue Gum – Use the Pine to start the fire and then use the Blue Gum to keep the fire burning much longer than it would with just Pine.
- Oregon – A medium hardwood that you can start a fire with, burns more slowly than Pine to create a cosier and longer lasting heat than Pine and is easy to split into kindling.
- Premium Mix – 1/2 Oregon and 1/2 Blue Gum. Start your fire with the Oregon and then use the Blue Gum to produce even more long lasting heat as your fire burns for an extended period of time.
- Macrocarpa and Blue Gum – our longest burning woods and therefore the top of the range woods.
- ETHOS/ULEB Wood – Pine, Logburner Mix, Oregon, Premium Mix and Blue Gum specially cut for ETHOS logburners as well as Ultra Low Emission Burners (ULEB) and other logburners that have small fireboxes.
- Kindling – a bargain at $7.00 per bag or reduced to $6.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags. Great if you don’t like or don’t have time to cut kindling.
|1/2 Pine and 1/2 Blue Gum||$280||$540||$810|
|Premium Mix (available now – all other woods available from October onwards)||$335||$650||$975|
|ETHOS/ULEB Logburner Mix||$285||$550||$825|
|ETHOS/ULEB Pine and Blue Gum||$310||$600||$900|
|ETHOS/ULEB Premium Mix||$355||$690||$1035|
|ETHOS/ULEB Blue Gum||$380||$740||$1110|
Kindling – $7.00 per bag; 8 or more bags $6.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to 31-34cm in length except ETHOS/XEOOS wood.
- ETHOS/XEOOS wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and appx 20-23cm in width for ETHOS and XEOOS woodburners and other logburners with small fireboxes.