We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday.
- We only deliver; sorry no pick ups from our yard.
- Our payment term are cheque, cash or internet banking.
- A $10 delivery fee applies only for deliveries to Kaiapoi and nearby rural areas that are less than 9m³ (ie West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Burnham).
- A $20 to $30 delivery fee applies to hill suburbs only.
- A $20 delivery fee applies for Saturday deliveries only.
- 6m³, 9m³ and 12m³ deliveries must be delivered in one delivery run.
- Conditions may apply to 3m³ deliveries to Kaiapoi, hill deliveries and nearby rural areas – please enquire.
- Logburner Mix – Half Pine and half Oregon. Start the fire with the Pine and then use the Oregon to keep the fire burning longer.
- Pine and Blue Gum Mix – this is a half and half mix.
- Old Man Pine burns longer than Pine. Old Man Pine can be substituted instead of Pine into the Logburner Mix and into the Pine and Blue Gum Mix for a small extra cost.
- Oregon – A great all round wood that you can start a fire with, split into kindling easily and produce a great cosy heat.
- Premium Mix – Half Oregon and half Blue Gum or Macrocarpa (your choice). Start your fire with Oregon and then use the Blue Gum or Macrocarpa to produce the longer lasting heat.
- Macrocarpa and Blue Gum are our longest burning woods.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut shorter in its width and length than our standard wood and is designed to fit in ETHOS Logburners, small Ultra Low Emission Burners (ULEB) and other smaller than average logburners.
- The ETHOS/ULEB Logburner Mix is half ETHOS/ULEB Oregon and half ETHOS/ULEB Old Man Pine and the ETHOS/ULEB Premium Mix is half ETHOS/ULEB Oregon and half ETHOS/ULEB Blue Gum.
- Start your fire using kindling. We have kindling at $8.00 per bag or reduced to $7.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags. Great if you don’t like or don’t have time to cut kindling.
|1 December to 10 January||3m³||6m³||9m³||12m³|
|Old Man Pine||$265||$490||$725||$960|
|Pine & Blue Gum Mix||$325||$610||$905||$1200|
|Blue Gum and/or Macrocarpa (your choice)||$400||$760||$1130||$1500|
|ETHOS/ULEB Old Man Pine||$305||$570||$845||$1120|
|ETHOS/ULEB Logburner Mix||$350||$660||$980||$1300|
|ETHOS/ULEB Old Man Pine & Blue Gum Mix||$375||$710||$1055||$1400|
|ETHOS/ULEB Premium Mix||$420||$800||$1190||$1580|
|ETHOS/ULEB Blue Gum||$440||$840||$1250||$1660|
Kindling – $8.00 per bag; 8 or more bags $7.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to 31 to 34cm in length expect ETHOS/ULEB wood.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and approximately 18 to 23cm in width for ETHOS, smaller sized ULEB and other logburners with small fire boxes.