We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday.
- We only deliver; sorry no pick ups of boot or trailer loads.
- Our payment term are cheque, cash or internet banking.
- A $10 delivery fee applies only for deliveries to Kaiapoi and nearby rural areas that are less than 9m³ (ie West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Burnham).
- A $20 delivery fee applies only to hill suburbs.
- A $20 delivery fee applies for Saturday deliveries. Remember Monday to Friday does not have this delivery fee.
- Delivery fees are per delivery; not per 3m³.
- Conditions may apply to 3m³deliveries to Kaiapoi, nearby rural areas and hill suburbs – please enquire.
- 12m³ deliveries are possible. Please enquire.
- Pine – A soft wood. Easy to start a fire with but burns the fastest of all our woods.
- Logburner Mix – Half Pine and half Oregon or Larch (you choose). Start the fire with the Pine and then use the Oregon/Larch to keep the fire burning longer.
- Pine/Blue Gum Mix – Half Pine and half Blue Gum. An economical mix where the fire must be started with the Pine and then the Blue Gum used once the fire is burning well as Blue Gum is a hard wood that burns for extended periods of time but is too dense to start a fire with.
- Oregon or Larch – You can choose which one you want delivered. Both are great all round woods that you can start a fire with, split into kindling easily and produce a great cosy heat. Larch tends to burn a little longer than Oregon.
- Premium Mix – Half Oregon or Larch (you choose) and half Blue Gum. Start your fire with Oregon/Larch and then use the Blue Gum to produce the longest lasting heat of our 3 mixes.
- Blue Gum or Macrocarpa – our longest burning wood.
- ETHOS wood is cut a little shorter in its width and length than our standard wood and is designed to fit in ETHOS Logburners, small Ultra Low Emission Burners and other smaller than average logburners.
- Start your fire using kindling. We have kindling at $8.00 per bag or reduced to $7.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags. Great if you don’t like or don’t have time to cut kindling.
|Pine/Blue Gum Mix||$295||$570||$855|
|Oregon or Larch||$310||$600||$900|
|Blue Gum or Macrocarpa||$365||$710||$1065|
|ETHOS Logburner Mix||$305||$590||$885|
|ETHOS Pine/Blue Gum Mix||$335||$650||$975|
|ETHOS Premium Mix||$380||$740||$1110|
|ETHOS Blue Gum||$405||$790||$1185|
Kindling – $8.00 per bag; 8 or more bags $7.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to 31-34cm in length except ETHOS/XEOOS wood.
- ETHOS/XEOOS wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and appx 20-23cm in width for ETHOS and XEOOS woodburners and other logburners with small fireboxes.