We Supply Firewood Throughout Christchurch
Davies Firewood supplies and promptly delivers split, clean and dry firewood to homes throughout Christchurch and its surrounding rural areas all throughout the year. View Firewood Prices
- Free delivery within Christchurch – Monday to Friday.
- Saturday deliveries have a $20 delivery fee – currently we have no Saturdays available.
- We only deliver; sorry no pick ups from our yard.
- Our payment terms are internet banking, phone banking or cash.
- A $10 delivery fee applies only for deliveries to nearby rural areas that are less than 6m³ (ie West Melton, Rolleston, Prebbleton, Lincoln, Burnham, Kirwee) and to Kaiapoi, Brooklands and Spencerville. Conditions may apply to these areas for 3m³ orders.
- A $10 to $20 delivery fee applies to hill suburbs. Conditions may apply to these areas for 3m³ orders.
- Pine and Old Man Pine are both soft woods that are easy to start a fire with but Old Man Pine burns longer as it has grown longer before being felled.
- Logburner Mix – Half Old Man Pine and half Oregon. Oregon is a medium hard wood so burns longer than Old Man Pine to give a more consistent heat.
- Half Old Man Pine and half Blue Gum Mix – a great economical buy as you can quickly start the fire with Old Man Pine and Blue Gum burns for an extended length of time.
- Oregon – A medium wood that you can start a fire with and split into kindling easily but it burns longer than Pine/Old Man Pine.
- Premium Mix – Half Oregon and half Blue Gum. Start your fire with Oregon and then use the Blue Gum to produce an even longer burning fire.
- Blue Gum – A hard wood that burns slowly to produce the longest lasting heat.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut shorter in its width and length than our standard wood. It is for ETHOS Logburners, small Ultra Low Emission Burners (ULEB) and other smaller than average logburners.
- Kindling is $8.00 per bag or reduced to $7.00 a bag if you buy 8 or more bags.
- Our wood is naturally dried so burns longer than kiln dried wood.
- We are registered with WINZ to supply quotes.
- Stacking tips – stack your wood in an open ended or open front woodshed, carport or lean to (not a garage or fully enclosed shed) and not more than 2 rows deep.
|Old Man Pine||$280||$520||$770||$1010|
|Old Man Pine and Blue Gum Mix||$355||$670||$995||$1310|
|Blue Gum OR Macrocarpa||$430||$820||$1220||$1610|
|ETHOS Old Man Pine||$320||$600||$890||$1170|
|ETHOS Logburner Mix||$365||$690||$1025||$1350|
|ETHOS Old Man Pine and Blue Gum||$395||$750||$1115||$1470|
|ETHOS Premium Mix||$440||$840||$1250||$1650|
|ETHOS Blue Gum||$470||$900||$1340||$1770|
Kindling – $8.00 per bag; 8 or more bags $7.00 a bag
- All our wood is cut to approximately 31 to 34cm in length except ETHOS/ULEB wood.
- ETHOS/ULEB wood is cut to 28 to 31cm in length and approximately 18 to 23cm in width for ETHOS, smaller sized ULEB and other logburners with small fire boxes.